The Bosch MeasureOn app is a project management tool that allows users to manage every project detail—from floor plans and measurements, to photos and notes—from one convenient place.
MeasureOn works with the Bosch BLAZE™GLM 50 C and Bosch CLM 100 C laser measure to quicken the measuring process, eliminate room for transfer error, store project images (including notes and measurements), and create floor plans. All data can be instantly shared via both iOS and Android smart devices.
Using the app alongside the BLAZE GLM 50 C or the GLM 100 C enables users to merge measurements with photos, reducing error by taking a photo then digitally transferring the measurements directly on top.
Through the app, users can create profiles, set up and manage projects, manage profiles, import customer data, and add notes and to do lists all in one hand.
According to Bosch,the MeasureOn app has the following capabilities:
- Connect the Bosch measurement device with the app via Bluetooth
- Choose the desired device out of the available devices that have been found (only one device can be connected at a time)
- Devices that already have been connected are recognized automatically, and users can edit the name of the device
- Easily create customer profiles, and import or manually enter data (phone, email and address, etc.)
- Add a list of to dos and manage a summary of all tasks, with checked and unchecked items
- Call or email customers through the app
MeasureOn's Quick Sketch capabilities creates simpler floor plans with basic measurements. It can also create detailed floor plans to include all measurements and angles.